Buyer’s Agent/Specialist Position available to Support Top Producing Real Estate Team in Charlotte, NC
Join a growing team of hardworking, self-motivated individuals. If you possess a strong work ethic and welcome a challenging position in a fast paced environment, consider a career opportunity with our real estate team. Ideal for a newly licensed agent or someone that prefers to be on a team of professionals.
1. Primary Objectives
• Work with, presents to, and services buyers.
• Conducts buyer consultations and signs buyer agency agreements
• Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all issues regarding homeownership.
• Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
• Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
• Effectively negotiates for all buyer clients.
• Preview Homes that Are in Your Target Area
• Work a Pre-Planned 40 to 50 Hour Week.
• Manage multiple leads each month and work through existing leads
• Keeps the Team Leader informed regarding any issues that need to be handled
• Refers seller leads to Team Leader.
2. Key Skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with contact management software
• Good organizational abilities
• Calm under pressure
• Learning based
• Service-based attitude
• Licensed real estate agent
• 100% commission based
• Expected income unlimited
NO CALLS — PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1.Must first click on this link and complete the personality profile: http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php and send it to Careers@WatsonGroupRealty.com.
2.Write a description in the e-mail to Mark with WHY you would be the right fit for the position, what experience you can bring to the job. Include when you can start.
3.Include a copy of your resume